dimecres, 19 de maig del 2010

INFORMAL DIALOGUE

A usual day in Zara, while Ariadna was looking for new jeans…

-Ari? What are you doing here? I thought you were living in London!

-Hi Laura! Yes, I’m still living in London. But I’ve just finished my exams and I came here to stay some days with my family and friends.

-Wow!! Great…and are you OK? How is it in London? I haven’t seen you since last year!

-I’m fine! London is wonderful and I’ve met friendly people there. I know! I missed you so much! Is everything alright?

-I’m pleased to hear it! I missed you too! Do you remember our weekends together? Yes, everything is alright…many things have happened this year. I have to tell you!!

-What’s going on? I cannot wait anymore! Tell me it now, please! Ooh, of course I remember our weekends! How could I forget it? We have to go out together again! But first…tell me what has happened!

-Summarizing… Well, I don’t know how to tell you this!

-Oooh, please! I’m begging you!

-I’m…gooing…to…MARRY!

-Is it true? I can’t believe it…it’s gorgeous! Good on you! When is the wedding?

-Yes, yes! I’m really nervous! It’s going to be in summer…will you come? Oh, please!?

-Sure! I’d love it! And moreover, I will spend all my summer holidays here! It will be great! We will have fun together remembering good moments lived.

-Yes, great! What are you doing on Saturday? Would you like to go out with us?

-Yes, thank you! I’ll call you this evening to tell you something, right?

-Alright, see you! Bye honey!

-See you sweetie…and take care!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada