dijous, 13 de maig del 2010

INFORMAL LETTER

9, Major Square
SANT PERE PESCADOR
GIRONA
24TH March 10



Dear Kieron,


I'm happy to hearing from you! Here everything's alright, but I'm still missing you!!
You asked me to recommend you some places to visit which weren't very far from my town. I've been thinking about it during the week and I definitely have chosen the most wonderful places in my point of view. Summer is coming, so maybe, staying for a couple of days in Sant Pere sunbathing yourself and swimming on the sea without any precupations could be a great idea.


Appart from Sant Pere, I recommend you to visit the most famous city around here. Did I mention Girona? I know that you're studying history and arts, so in my opinion you will love it- Girona is an old city and it's about one our away from St. Pere. You can go there by bus or by train. Its streets are completely amazing and everything seems another world. You can walk trough the city streets all day long and take a lot of photos, as you always do!
In Girona people are really cheerful and friendly, and I'm sure that you will enjoy this journey!


Anyway, it will be summer and probably you would like to spend your holidays enjoying our hot temperatures. To relax yourself and forget all your troubles I recommend you to go to Sant Martí d'Empúries. It's a small place, but the atmosphere is calm and relaxing. Many tourists visit it. The beach is gorgerous! It's my favourite beach! I could spend so many hours there... It reminds me of my childhood, when I didn't have to worry about anything.


As well, if you come here on summer you will need comfortable clothes and shoes, especially in white or light colours. At nights maybe you might wear trousers and jumpers because summer nights here are quite cold! Woow...I forgot it! Summer nights in Spain are really enjoyable...we will have fun together!:D


Write me a letter as soon as you can!


BEST WISHES!


Love,

Ariadna,, xxx

PS: Don't forget your camera, right? These holidays will be memorable!;)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada