dijous, 14 de gener del 2010

I CAN FLY...BUT I WANT HIS WINGS,,

I can fly..but I want his wings
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that he brings
Revel in the songs that he sings,
My angel Gabriel

I can love..but I need his heart
I am strong even on my own
But from him I never want to part
He's been there since the very start
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel

Bless the day he came to be,
Angel's wings carried him to me
Heavenly
I can fly..but I want his win
gs
I can shine even in the darkness
But I crave the light that he brings
Revel in the songs that he sings
My angel Gabriel
My angel Gabriel

My angel Gabriel,,


Today I wanted to write about one of my favourite songs. I heard that song last summer, while I was watching a film called "tre metri sopra il cielo", my favourite film since that day.
It's from the soundtrack. I really love the song, the voice, the music...but especially the lyrics. They recall me good memories that I lived last year. I think that there are a lot of feelings in those lyrics...they talk about people who are like angels for us, because we don't know how they appeared in our lifes, but now...they had become a part of us. After all, we couldn't live without them, because they're always by our side. Maybe, without them, our life could continue...but everything will be terribly changed. Lyrics said that we would be able to do anythin
g, but anyway they are necesary for us because they make things easy.
We can face up to a problem, a bad situation on our own, but with their help it's definitely less complicated. After saying all this, I can assure that angels exist.
How are they? It's easy, we can see them everyti
me...because they are all around us. We can find a lot of kind people in the world, but not everyone is our angel...I think that in our lives, we can only have one of them, maybe two...but that would be enough. Angels don't appear in a specific moment, they can come in our lives any time: when we need help, when we need someone to take care of us, when we aren't waiting for anything but inside us we feel alone...in any situation, believe me. And...I think that I've found my angel, and it was by chance!!
In these moments, he can't be with me...we are very, very far from each other, but he had changed my whole life, and since I knew him everything has sense. I hope to see him again, it would be my biggest wish. And I'
m sure that I will do it. If destiny let us meet, why should it move us away?



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada