diumenge, 13 de desembre del 2009

MY BEST FRIEND,,

I don’t know how to start writting this post, but today I want to talk about my best friend because she’s really important to me and she’s one of the persons that I love the most. People like her are hard to find and I’m glad to known her.I knew her when we were ten years old or like this, and from this moment we were always together. Now, six years later, I can say that without her my life would be terribly different, but I know that I don’t have to be worried because our friendship will last for a long, long time.
She’s definitely my best friend, I’m sure of it. Some people say that a best friend is one soul which lives in two different bodies, and that’s exactly what we are.Our nature is quite different and our likes sometimes cannot be agreed, but I think that’s a good thing. With her I’m always laughing because she’s really funny, so when we are together we have fun!! But also we had bad days, and when one of us is having a bad day the other tries always to comfort her and made her happy again. That’s one of the most wonderful things of my best friend. I don’t know how she does it, but when I’m feeling unhappy she can always make me laugh.
We have shared a lot of good moment together. We usually go out and we both enjoy very much dancing together because we don’t have to impress anyone, we always dance for fun. On Fridays, we spent the afternoons at home seeing films, especially romantics.On Saturdays, we go to different places; we try to not do the same of the other weeks. And at night, we usually go out with our friends. On Sundays we do some homework and later we go for a walk, we go to the cinema, we go out…or we only stay at home talking.
This summer we couldn’t see each other very much because I was working on my parents’ restaurant and she was working too. But we spent two gorgeous weeks in London, and these were the best holidays of our life. I enjoyed a lot this trip with her. I could be writing about her for hours…and probably I wouldn’t be able to write everything about her. Anyway, I just want to say that she is a piece of my life, I’m who I’m thanks to her because she’s always by my side and she never let me fall, she’s always comforting me in every step. I suppose that I’m a half of a soul and she is the other half. So therefore I love her with all my heart and I will be with her the rest of my life. She’s…Àngela.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada