dimarts, 1 de desembre del 2009

CIAO BELLA,,


This summer I went to London for two weeks and I met a lot of nice people there. The most special for me were the Italian. I always loved the way that they talked...but since I knew them I fell in love with Italy. I love the lenguage, the food, the places, the way that they talk, their customs, their nature...everything!! And the most important thing about that country are...my wonderful friends!! I couldn't spend a lot of time with them but we usually talk on msn or we send mails, and we promised that we will see again next summer!!

I talk especially with Susanna, my best friend there. She was in my class and she was friendly with me since the first day. We spent a lot of hours together and I always told her my secrets and also her to me. I also talk with Alessandro a nice boy from another class and one of the bestfriend of Su. We tell each other everything!!

But the most important person to me will be always Mattia...he was in my class too and we spent a perfect time together. I know that distance is a big problem and we have to continue with our life because he's very far from me. Anyway, I will always love him more than anyone and I will never forget him. He's been and he will be forever the most special boy for me.


Now, I'm still trying to know about Italy...I'm improving Italian, with films and with my friends' help. I'm learning a lot of things from there and I'm trying to pronounce like them, because it sounds very romantic for me, but I swear is difficult!! A good friend of mine that lives here, who has an Italian father is teaching me a lot!!


I will always remember those amazing days and I hope to have forever these wonderful friends.
"IOeTe...TRE METRI SOPRA IL CIELO,,"

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada