dijous, 19 de novembre del 2009

MY MAIL.



Hi Gemma!! I'm Ariadna. How are you?
I'm sixteen years old and I live in Sant Pere Pescador. The things that I like the most are listening to music and going out with friends.

Last summer was really nice for me!
I went to
Egham,
a city situated near London. I stayed there for two weeks and I went there with my best friend, Àngela.
We were in a residence with more spanish students. Also there were Italian, French and Serbian people with us.
We had to go to school every morning and in the afternoon we did a lot of activities with our friends. We used to go dancing in a disco some nights.
I met the most wonderful people there!!
Specially italians..=D

The food was fine, but few people said that it was horrible.
We visited a lot of interesting places, like London or Brighton.
Everything was so beautiful in England!!:)

I enjoyed that experience very much and I hope to come back there next year with my friends.
The rest of summer I was working on my parents restaurant, with a lot of friendly people!!
And at nights we went out all together..
It was the best summer of my life!! I hope you've enjoyed you summer too!!

TAKE CARE, AND LOT OF KISSES
XXX

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada