diumenge, 29 de novembre del 2009

ALLIE & NOAH (1st PART)


"because with every great love comes a great story..."

ALLIE:
Noah, we have to go…September is coming and I will start university soon. I love you and I promise you I will think of you everyday day.
NOAH: I won’t know how to smile if I can’t be with you…
ALLIE: Don’t worry my love, I will never leave you. We’ll see next summer..
NOAH: It’s a lot of time Allie…I will miss you so much. I won’t forget you; I promise I will write you everyday.
ALLIE: If you promise this, I will answer you all your letters. This was the best summer of my life,
NOAH: I know, I don’t have words to say how much I love you Allie.
But remember…our love is stronger than distance!
ALLIE: I think is stronger than everything…Goodbye Noah, I will miss you!
NOAH: Goodbye my love, I’m already missing you.

(Allie’s Mum hid all the letters from Noah, and Allie couldn’t read anything. She thought that Noah didn’t care about her, and Noah thought that Allie wanted to forget him)
Seven years later…

ALLIE: Noah? Wow you’re really changed...
NOAH: Allie! It’s been a long time and I didn’t know anything about you!
ALLIE: I was busy; I have been studying and working in a hospital.
NOAH: So, Why did you come?
ALLIE: Because I saw you on news and I wanted to see you again before I’ll get married...
NOAH: Oh, Allie things are not like this…you forgot me all this years…
ALLIE: I’m going to marry with a great man, my parents love him, they’re all happy…but I didn’t forget you!
NOAH: Well…I suppose your life is going on an easy way now…







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada