dissabte, 23 d’abril del 2011

MY FORMAL LETTER,,

9 Major Square
SANT PERE PESCADOR 17470
GIRONA (SPAIN)
Nuclear Organization

14th April 2011


Mr. John Rich World Nuclear Organization director general
123 OXFORD STREET
NEW YORK (U.S.)
WIX 3CXA




Dear Mr John Rich,



I am writing this letter in order to let you know my opinion about nuclear energy and the nuclear industries.


First of all, I would like to say that although nuclear industries are producing nearly half of the world’s energy such as illumination or electricity, they are really dangerous both for our health and especially for our life.


I would like to emphasize the fact that we live in a world surrounded by new technologies and almost everyone of us depends on computers, mobile phones, television…So, I can admit that all those types of energy have become essential to us.


Nevertheless, as I said before, the energy produced on nuclear stations can become really damaging to our health. A recent example of it was the leakage of one of the Japan’s nuclear stations. That is the reason why I am wondering if it is useful producing so much energy from those places.


On the other hand, I would like to remind you that we are all in danger nowadays because everyone of us lives surrounded by nuclear stations. So, a little failure in the procedures of any nuclear station would immediately become a great disaster. It could cause death and many incurable diseases as well.


Finally, I would like to propose you many other ways of producing energy, especially renewable energy. I know for sure that building those nuclear stations can be expensive but it would provide us doses of energy which would not be damaging for the environment and it could be used over and over again.


So, I will be really grateful to you if you reconsider my proposal. Perhaps with each other’s help we would make the world a better place to live. Furthermore, the use of renewable energies would ensure us a safer and healthier life because it would reduce all the pollution caused by nuclear stations and also their dangers.


Lastly, I just like to remind that I would really appreciate your opinion about my letter.


Yours sincerely,


ARIADNA VILÀ

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada