diumenge, 11 d’abril del 2010

13 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE,,

1# Find my soulmate (DONE!)


2# Meet Ashton Kutcher


3# Travel around the world with him<3 (not Ashton Kutcher =P)


4# Parachute with our friends



5# Meet always my good friends


6# Say "I LOVE YOU" to the people I really love, and repeat it to them all the time. (DONE!)



7# Learn lenguages and find a nice job!




8# Show to the whole world that true love exists<3



9# Make the most of every second of my life...with him!


10# Help my family in everything I can, especially my parents, for everything they had given to me


11# Set up home, a new life, a new world...but with him!


12# Fight for my dreams and never stop believing them (DOING IT)

13# Leave in writing how much I love him and read it the rest of my days, or read it to him, or let him read it to me...but always, always, always together!!<3<3


XXX


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada