dilluns, 1 de març del 2010

LOOKING FOR Mrs. HAPPINESS

Nowadays, the great majority of us have everything we want, but even this doesn’t make us happy. I’d like to know why we’re so obsessed with see only the worst side of our life. We only live once, we were born on a privileged place and we have family and friends who love us. And I’m still wondering…who needs anything else to be happy? Personally, I think we should see the good side of life and enjoy every second of our days. We can find happiness even in small details, day by day, in gestures, in beautiful words, in all the love got from the people who really love us. I assure that those full well reasons to be happy.


Honestly, I consider myself really sensitive, and with things which have no matter I can be upset. Anyway, I prefer to forget everything when I’m with my loved ones. Well, I don’t have to choose to forget it, because simply I don’t remember the bad moments when I’m with them, especially when I’m with my boyfriend. He makes me feel so good and he always takes care of me, and because of it I love him like no other. It’s very fun see is together because I always argument about him, and actually he says nothing bad to me. He seems very quiet when I’m angry and sometimes it makes me feel angrier than before. But after few minutes I kiss him and I forget everything. Don’t be scared, that’s very typical in our relationship, but of course all the rest are wonderful moments. I promise that I’ve never laughed so much with someone in my life. When I’m with him worries only exist for a while, then they disappear. I feel the same when I’m with my friends or my family. I think that everyone should appreciate the fond given by
them.

Many times all this love doesn’t wait for answers. It’s just given from the heart, we give it without interests, without blackmails, and neither reproaches. Is something essential to us and we can’t hide it inside us. In fact, love is usually given back and we feel so well for it. I think that love in an indescribable feeling, and we all need to feel that there’s always someone prepared to love us, whatever happens, in every situation, in every way, with our good and bad things, with our down days and with our crazy moments.


We want to have someone who won’t need to criticise us when we are not there but someone who will tell us our mistakes trying to give us help, someone who never will try to hurt us and someone who we will always love. Sometimes there are annoying people who seems to be cold and without feelings. But, in my view, these are the unloved ones. Because when you are able to love with all your own and as well you received so much love without asking for it, is impossible feel like those people. Love is the strongest feeling, and as my favourite film says: “OUR LOVE CAN DO MIRACLES”.
So, don’t be lazy and show love to everyone who really deserves it.




LIFE IS WONDERFUL, BUT WE CAN MAKE IT SO SPECIAL WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada