dimecres, 28 d’octubre del 2009

"SHALL WE DANCE?"

Paulina and Mr. Clark

-Would you like to use this?
-Excuse me?
-Just take it
-I’m silly…but it’s my favourite coat.
[…] I’ll buy a new one!

-I didn’t want anything, but…
-I said I’ll but a new one

-But…
-Mr. Clark, I take dance very seriously. Miss Mitzie’s is a school, not a disco. And I hope you don’t enjoy in class to go out with me, because you’d be wasting your time…



Mrs Clark and a private detective


-Dance lessons? My husband is taking dance lessons?
-Well…I saw worse things in these years. Consider you lucky!
-And who’s that beautiful girl, woman? Who’s she?
-Hmm…She’s his teacher.




Mr. Clark and his son

Mr Clark thinking…”The rest is up to you”

-Dad!!
-Aidan! What are you doing here?
-I’ve tried to go out with some friends. What are you doing here?
-Work, you know…work. I had to come to visit the flat over here and I was busy, and, and…and this is it.
-It’s really rear!
-It is?
-Yes…because I want you to meet the girl that I’m crazy abo
ut…so, you want to go?
-Yes, of course.

(A friend of Mr Clark’s son)-Mr. Clark, do y
ou want to dance?
-Yes, yes I do!
(Mr Clark runs quickly to Miss Mitzie’s school)
-Sorry, I’m late!
-Don’t let this happen again John…



(In Hospital) Tina’s mum (Babi), Tina, Mr Clark, Miss Mitzie
, Paulina…

(Tina)-And it’s getting so boring mum…
(Babi)-Shut up Tina
(T)-No, you shut up. (To th
e others) She’s working 20 hours a day, cleaning, and buying her crazy costumes and at night she plays Cinderella in the theatre.
When are you going to rest at home?
(B)-I don’t need to rest
(T)-Oh, and I know you Mr Clark. She talked me about
you and about your sweet smell.
(B)-Oh, ok…kill me now!
(Mitzie)-No, it’s alright. I smelt him too and it’s no bad. I mean he don’t smell like flowers after spring rain but it’s ok.
(Clark)-I’ve never talk
ed about this…



(Mitzie)-Babi needs a partner for the compe
tition, why no you John?
-Me? No, no…I can’t. What do you think?
(Paulina)-I think you better stuck by your right.


Private detective and Mrs. Clark

-Why you think people get married?
-Passion!
-No…
-Oh, interesting! Because I was taking you for a romantic woman.
-People get married because we need a witness to our life. Because there’s million people on the world but we need someone to take care of us always, everyday…



Mr Clark and Babi

-What? What happen?
(Crying)-It’s the rumba…it’s the dance of love, and he’s just not giving anything to me!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada